- If you are not comfortable with returning to play, DON’T
- Take temperature daily (see information outlining this in the parent’s section).
- Have your own hand sanitizer with you.
- Practice and encourage proper hygiene, washing hands frequently with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds at a time. Use alcohol based hand sanitizer (at least 60% alcohol). Cover coughs and sneezes with tissues or sleeves, do not use your hands. Do not touch your face (eyes, nose, mouth with unwashed
- Wear a face covering before and immediately after each training session. They may be removed while participating in practice and drills, provided players are able to maintain at least 6 feet of distance from other persons present.
- Practice physical distancing on the sidelines. When sitting on the sidelines you should be 6’ from the next player. Your belongings should remain in your space when not in use.
- Bring your own equipment (Ball, shin guards, jacket etc.) Do not touch anyone else’s equipment.
- Bring your own water bottle and snack. Do not touch anyone else’s belongings as sharing will not be permitted.
- No high 5’s, handshakes, knuckles, or group celebrations